- Applications Closing Soon for the 2022 Entrepreneur Experience
- William Fry Partner with CorkBIC for the 2022 Entrepreneur Experience
- Launching Future Disruptive Technologies Summit - Sept 7 & 8, Cork
- EBAN - European Angel Investment Summit - 11-12 Oct - Brussels
- Ignite @ UCC is looking for start-up founders to join the next programme
- Thriftify raises €1.6m as it plans UK expansion
- Clare Meskill, Teleatherapy, wins the 2021 Start-up of the Year Award, UCC Research Awards
CorkBIC Celebrates 30 years - Building the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs
The 2016 CorkBIC Annual Review
CorkBIC recently launched their 2016 Annual Review. In 2016 we saw vibrant growth in the Startup sector with 73% of all the companies CorkBIC worked with in 2016 were new to CorkBIC. Many of these startups and early stage entrepreneurs are building and growing innovative organisations employing significant numbers. Of the 100+ companies CorkBIC worked with in 2016, they collectively employ 680+.
The 2015 CorkBIC Annual Review
CorkBIC launched the 2015 Annual Review and announced that their Startup clients have created 670+ NEW jobs during 2014 and 2015. In 2015CorkBIC worked with 88% of all HPSUs in the South West region. CorkBIC Initiatives in particular the Entrepreneur Experience® and the Venture Academy® have assisted 165 companies, developed 45 HPSUs (High Potential Startups) and raised over €41 million in investment over the past 6 years.
Building the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs
CorkBIC recently celebrated 25 years of Building the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs and high growth businesses and produced a brochure to mark the occasion. The brochure looks at many of the clients CorkBIC have worked with, the initiatives that CorkBIC have been a part of and the milestones reached over the past 25 years.
21 Year BIC Anniversary Report
A Summary of the many initiatives available to start and grow a business in Ireland