- Celebrating High Growth Entrepreneurs 2019
- FutureSec 2019 - Cork - 24 Sept
- Video of the 2019 Entrepreneur Experience
- International Security Accelerator Update
- GDPR, 1 year on - What's next?
- Over-C raises £10 million
- Phorest wins major EBAN Award
- Kotanical Karl Raises Investment
- Hexafly now one of the top high-impact climate solutions
- EI CSF Fund - Female Entrepreneurs Open for Applications
- FutureSec 2019 24 Sept, Cork
The 2016 CorkBIC Annual Review
CorkBIC recently launched their 2016 Annual Review. In 2016 we saw vibrant growth in the Startup sector with 73% of all the companies CorkBIC worked with in 2016 were new to CorkBIC. Many of these startups and early stage entrepreneurs are building and growing innovative organisations employing significant numbers. Of the 100+ companies CorkBIC worked with in 2016, they collectively employ 680+.
The 2015 CorkBIC Annual Review
CorkBIC launched the 2015 Annual Review and announced that their Startup clients have created 670+ NEW jobs during 2014 and 2015. In 2015CorkBIC worked with 88% of all HPSUs in the South West region. CorkBIC Initiatives in particular the Entrepreneur Experience® and the Venture Academy® have assisted 165 companies, developed 45 HPSUs (High Potential Startups) and raised over €41 million in investment over the past 6 years.
Building the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs
CorkBIC recently celebrated 25 years of Building the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs and high growth businesses and produced a brochure to mark the occasion. The brochure looks at many of the clients CorkBIC have worked with, the initiatives that CorkBIC have been a part of and the milestones reached over the past 25 years.
21 Year BIC Anniversary Report
A Summary of the many initiatives available to start and grow a business in Ireland