CorkBIC 2019 Venture Academy - 8 Companies Pitch
11 November, 2019
8 Investor ready companies pitched their investor proposition, receiving coaching & advice from Investors and Seasoned Entrepreneurs.
Pitching at the event were:
- ApisProtect – Dr. Fiona Edwards Murphy
- ARM (Automated Regulatory Monitoring) – Ignacio Colis Vidal & Raquel Ruiz Arias
- Dairy Geyser – Syl Lester
- HaloSOS – Fiona Moloney & Liam Darling
- No Place Like – Allan Wixted
- TRANSLIT – Alex Chernenko
- Qbrics – Rakesh Ramachandran
- Wrxflo – Tim Crowe
Seasoned Entrepreneurs and Investors included Brian Clune, Rory Duggan and Teresa Chambers from the Boole Syndicate among others. William Oppermann delivered a very insightful presentation on the ‘Bare Knuckle Ride’ that is Raising Investment!!
It was also a great to have some of the International Security Accelerator participants as well as Entrepreneur Experience Alumni like Alex Chernenko.
Many Thanks to our Growth Pathway Partners Cork City Council Cork County Council.