Fota Island Resort and Hotel:
The venue for the 2013 Going International Conference is Fota Island Resort and Hotel.
Fota Island Hotel and Luxury Spa in Cork boasts superb views of the surrounding woodlands and championship golf courses while also providing spacious hotel bedrooms that are supremely comfortable and tastefully decorated in subtle and harmonious shades.
Fota Island Hotel and Spa is only 15 minutes from the thriving cosmopolitan city of Cork, Ireland's second city and vibrant home to a wide array of galleries, museums and theatres. With the assistance of our daily shuttle service, visit two of Ireland's premier tourist attractions, Fota Wildlife Park and Fota House & Gardens, located on Fota Island. In addition to the famous championship golf courses on the Resort, tennis, walking/running trails and a world class spa with luxury spa treatments, there are many sporting and leisure facilities available to guests
Directions from Cork Airport to Fota Island Resort
- At Airport Road Roundabout take the 1st exit onto Kinsale Road - N27 (signposted Cork)
- Continue forward onto Kinsale Road - N27. Entering Cork
- At traffic signals continue forward onto the N27
- At Kinsale Road Roundabout take the 4th exit, then merge onto South Ring Road - N25 (signposted South Ring East)
- Drive through the Jack Lynch Tunnel (Northbound)
- At Dunkettle Interchange/Roundabout (Jct 19) roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the N25 (signposted Rosslare)
- Continue forward, then merge onto the N25
- Branch left for Cobh/Carrigtwohill, then at roundabout take the 4th exit onto the R624
- Continue forward, then at roundabout take the 1st exit onto the R624 (signposted Cobh)
- Proceed over the bridge and the entrance to the resort is situated on the right.
- Distance: 13.2 miles / 21.2 kilometers
- Time: 0 hr 18 min