Bank of Ireland Workbench - 70 Patrick St, Cork
Thursday November 17th 2016 - 12:30 - 18:00
Participating Companies will receive clear advice and guidance on how to improve their investor proposition.
The Entrepreneurs will also have the opportunity to present to selected Angel Investors.
The Venture Acadmey® is being delivered with our partners:
At the CorkBIC Venture Academy®, participating companies get real feedback, advice and coaching on their pitch. It is also a unique opportunity for early stage start-ups, SMEs and potential investors to hear from serial entrepreneurs and investors, as well as seeing the final pitches from some of the hottest start-ups around. This year sees the finalists of the Global Investor Challenge participate in the Venture Academy®.
- Julian Costley - Former co-founding CEO of E*TRADE UK, founding CEO Globecast NE, founding MD Computer Channel BSkyB, Country Manager Reuters, now professional angel investor and chairman/NED
- Arun Kapil, Green Saffron - Anglo-Indian food entrepreneur, spice expert, and founder of Green Saffron and a regular on TV
- Pete Smyth, Broadlake - Broadlake is a private investment company focused on investing in established and growing SMEs
- Business Angels and Members of Ireland's most active angel investment syndicate, Cork-based Boole Investments
- Companies who have recently raised investment and have been through the EI HPSU process
- Serial Entrepreneurs who know all too well the importance of investment at the right time from the right source
- For the full list of participants download the Venture Academy Brochure
Email Fionnuala at email@example.com