CorkBIC and Enterprise Ireland are delighted to present a workshop to assist with Applications for the Pre-Seed Start Fund (PSSF) on Wednesday September 13th from 11:00 - 13:00 on zoom.
About the PSSF:
Applicants can apply for €50,000 or €100,000 investment which is by way of a Convertible Loan Note (CLN). Applicants should clearly demonstrate the following key areas:
- Ideally have a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) or live in Beta that proves the product or service has early customer validation.
- A clearly articulated proposition addressing a real opportunity following market research conducted with customers/potential customers.
- A clear execution plan outlined, that identifies key milestones to be achieved, for example identify suitable channels to international markets or technical product development roadmap.
- Evidence of innovation, internationalisation potential and employment capacity. Applicants must demonstrate a clear international market opportunity for the proposed product or service with knowledge of the international competitive landscape.
- A team with experience, domain knowledge and balance of skills (Tech, Commercial, etc.) and commitment to execute on the plan.
At this Workshop CorkBIC and Enterprise Ireland will outline in detail the Pre-Seed Start Fund.
In Particular, we will concentrate on
- Eligibility Criteria
- The Application Form
- The Evaluation Process
- The Funding Available
There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions during the workshop.
Please register via the link below.