Competitive Start Fund - All Sectors
Application Support Workshop
Thursday 24th Feb
10:00 - 12:00
CorkBIC & Enterprise Ireland will run a 2 hour Workshop on Thursday Feb 24th to support the CSF Call for All Sectors. This workshop will offer CSF applicants a deep understanding of the CSF process and Enterprise Ireland's requirements to increase chances of success in the application process.
Applications will Open on Tuesday 15th February and will close on 8th March 2022 at 3pm.
About the Workshop
This workshop will offer CSF applicants a deep understanding of the CSF process including the following:
- Programme Components
- Develop an understanding of the CSF application process and have a clear understanding of the various elements of the application including the video pitch segment.
- A step by step guide of the application form including the financial and marketing components.
- Experienced presenters will touch on the do's and don’ts of a successful application process.
- All CSF applications must be made via the Enterprise Ireland online application system during call open dates.
- All applications are subject to review and will be determined based on their HPSU eligibility.
- Applications for these CSF Calls can be made via the Enterprise Ireland Website
- Applications CLOSE on 8th March 2022 at 3pm
All Sectors & Women Entrepreneurs Competitive Start Fund
For this call, applications are invited from entrepreneurs, entrepreneurial teams and existing early stage start-ups active in the Manufacturing & Internationally Traded Services sectors, including but not restricted to, eligible companies that offer / services / solutions to address challenges and opportunities posed of Climate Action with an emphasis on decarbonisation).
What is the maximum funding available?
The selected companies will receive a maximum investment of €50,000 for a 10% ordinary equity stake in the start-up company. The investment shall be released in two equal tranches. The Company will be required to secure additional equity investment of €5,000, from promoters or external investees, prior to the release of Enterprise Ireland’s first tranche.
What is the call close date?
This call for applications will close on on 8th March 2022 at 3pm.
For more information on the CSF Application and Process go to the Enterprise Ireland Website, Click HERE