Applications are now CLOSED for the
The 2021 Entrepreneur Experience™ will take place on Friday 15th and Saturday 16th October 2021 in Ballymaloe, Co. Cork.
Who Should Apply
This event is a unique opportunity for three distinct groups of Entrepreneurs:
- Early Stage Startups - Entrepreneurs with a business plan and/or Strategy Road Map but not yet ready for investment
- Entrepreneurs with an investor ready proposition
- Entrepreneurs with an established business that is seeking to scale (Ideally a company of 10 employees and €1m+ turnover per year with the potential to grow rapidly in the coming years)
They each gain unparalleled access, advice and mentoring from some of Ireland's most successful Entrepreneurs. This 24 hour experience includes networking, workshops and presentations.
Be prepared - this is not for the faint hearted!
This is real, 24 of Ireland's leading Entrepreneurs giving their time to help the next generation of Entrepreneurs. The advice is authentic, honest and practical.
The event had become one of the key pillars supporting Irish Entrepreneurship in recent years
- Unique opportunity to gain unparalleled access, advice and mentoring from 24 of Ireland’s most successful Entrepreneurs
- Peer to Peer learnings in group setting with like minded Entrepreneurs
- Pre-event coaching enables teams to hit the ground running - each company is paired with a Seasoned Entrepreneur 2 weeks before the event
- Be part of an Exclusive Alumni network of Emerging, Established and Seasoned Entrepreneurs
- 250+ Emerging Entrepreneurs have participated from 10 countries and from all around Ireland.
- €60million investment has been raised by 78 companies
- 80 Business Leaders have participated - the top 20 have an average turnover of €54m and their average number of employees is 400
Application Process & Costs
- All applications will be reviewed by a panel within CorkBIC and follow-up calls will happen where necessary
- A shortlist will be compiled for interview, which will take place in September
- Interviews can take place both in person and via conference call
- For successful participants there is all in fee of €450 (+VAT) per participant, this includes all workshops and meetings; overnight accommodation (either in Ballymaloe or Bayview Hotel); lunch both days and dinner on Friday night. If 2 people are attending from the same company the second person will be charged at €300 (+VAT)
- Payment will need to be paid at least 3 weeks before the start of the event, payment CANNOT be accepted at the event itself. Failure to arrange payment in time will jeopardise your place at the event.
- The 2021 Entrepreneur Experience™ will take place from 09:00 Friday 15th to 14:00 on Saturday 16th of October 2021 in Ballymaloe, Co. Cork. All applicants MUST be available for the whole event.
Applications HAVE CLOSED
Please email any Enquiries to Fionnuala at email@example.com