The CorkBIC 2020 Venture Academy
Thursday October 1st
11:00 - 13:00
At the CorkBIC Venture Academy™ participating companies get real feedback, advice and coaching on their pitch from Seasoned Entrepreneurs & Investors. This year we will be holding the event online, broadcast from Cork in conjunction with our partners Cork City Council & Cork County Council.
We are delighted to announce that Candace Johnson will be joining us during the Venture Academy.
Entrepreneur and international telecoms expert Candace Johnson was a co-initiator of SES Astra and SES Global, one of the largest satellite systems in the world. She later went on to work on a number of satellite and telecoms projects around Europe, and is now an investor in this sector as well as other sectors.
Register to Attend this event below
Inviting Startups & Scale-ups to pitch to Investors & Seasoned Entrepreneurs
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to pitch to Investors and Entrepreneurs from all over Europe and beyond for Cross Border/Syndicate Investment!
We are looking for businesses who meet the following criteria:
- Investor Ready Startups & Scaleups
- All industries including – Life Sciences, MedTech, CyberSecurity, AgriTech & Food
- Has a committed and experienced management team
- Must be actively looking for investment
- EU based companies but must have a base in Ireland or are intending on setting up a base in Ireland
- Is legally incorporated
- Can show a growth strategy and the potential to scale
Deadline for applications is Thursday September 17th. All applications will be reviewed by our panel of experts and 8 companies will be selected to pitch to an audience of Investors & Seasoned Entrepreneurs.
At the CorkBIC Venture Academy™ those selected to pitch will get:
- Real feedback, advice and coaching on their pitch
- Selected companies will be invited to 2 sessions prior to the Venture Academy where they will get expert advice & feedback on a one-to-one basis from CorkBIC & Investors/Seasoned Entrepreneurs (1 session the week before the Venture Academy™ and a 2nd session the week of the Venture Academy)
- Post event feedback will also be provided
- Most Investible Business Proposition will be voted by the Audience on the day
- A unique opportunity to pitch to an audience of Irish and European Investors & Seasoned Entrepreneurs
Since our very first Venture Academy™ in 2009 companies that have participated have raised over €12million in investment.
Investors & Seasoned Entrepreneurs
If you would like to register to attend this event and hear from the some of the hottest Startups & Saleups who have been carefully selected to pitch at the Venture Academy. Register for this Webinar Today!
The Venture Academy® is part of the Growth Pathyway Programme which is run by CorkBIC with our partners Cork City Council & Cork County Council.