The Supporting SMEs Online Tool is a new cross-governmental guide to help small businesses know which of the over 80 Government supports could possibly fit their business needs and requirements.
By answering the 8 questions in the Supporting SMEs Online Tool, a small business will, in one location be able to:
- Find out which of the over 80 Government business supports from 27 different Government Departments, Agencies and Initiatives are available to them
- Get information on the range of Government supports for accessing credit
- Be told their nearest Local Enterprise Office to discuss the outcomes of the guide further
- Be able to download all these filtered results into a document for their further use
- Please click on the following link to access the Online Tool: