Here you will find some recent publications on CorkBIC, the Irish Business Innovation Centres and other publications we think you might find interesting.
Launching the CorkBIC 2015 Annual Review
- Launching the 2017 Entrepreneur Experience®
- €50K CorkBIC Global Investor Challenge won by Skellig Surgical
- The CorkBIC Venture Academy® 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson and Paul McGinley: lessons from two great leaders on Leadership and Complacency
- DiaNia Technology raises €2m
- Looking beyond the UK for post-Brexit sales
Please Click HERE to View the December Newsletter
Building the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs
CorkBIC recently celebrated 25 years of Building the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs and high growth businesses and produced a brochure to mark the occasion. The brochure looks at many of the clients CorkBIC have worked with, the initiatives that CorkBIC have been a part of and the milestones reached over the past 25 years.
Download a copy of the Brochure
21 Year BIC Anniversary Report
Download the 21 year Anniversary Report of the Irish Business Innovation Centres (BICs) 1988 – 2009
A Summary of the many initiatives available to start and grow a business in Ireland
Download Raising Finance - Incentives to start and grow a business