Getting Investor Ready
This masterclass will be chaired by Neil Gordon, CorkBIC who will be joined by Ted Foley, Regional Co-Ordinator for HBAN in the South and South West and Entrepreneurs with experience in raising investment and have been through the Enterprise Ireland HPSU process.
The key areas that will be covered include:
- A Startup’s Need for Funding
- Clarity on what you do and your ambition
- The Funding Environment
- What Investors Want to Know (Investor Presentation Outline) & Nailing the Business Plan
- Communicating with Investors and winning
- Where Investment Propositions Typically Fall Down
This Masterclasses is targeted at Entrepreneurs
- Who will be looking to raise investment in the near future
- Who are currently raising investment
- Who want to understand what investors are looking for
- Who want to nail their Investor Ready Business Plan
This masterclass will be chaired by Michael O'Connor, CorkBIC, who will be joined by Peter Crowley, DynoRod and other Seasoned Entrepreneurs who have built and scaled businesses and grown internationally.
They will cover areas like:
- Preparation and creating the foundations to scale
- Team, culture and managing a Board. Operational efficiency and Board effectiveness. Shareholder support & management.
- Building rapid revenue growth through partners, platforms and channels. Retention and multi annual revenue - gross margins and cash
- Strategic longer term - internationalisation, partnerships, JVs and acquisitions, franchising, corporate structuring, tax planning/country of incorporation, exit
- Effective communications, trade mark registration, IP/patent protection
This Masterclass is targeted at Entrepreneurs & SMEs who Ideally have a turnover of €1m+ per year with the potential to grow rapidly in the coming years.