Who should Apply and how do you apply?
This event is a unique opportunity for three distinct groups of Entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneurs with a new idea, business plan and/or Strategy Road Map but not yet ready for investment
- Entrepreneurs with an investor ready proposition
- Entrepreneurs with an established business that is seeking to scale (Ideally a company of 10 employees and €1m+ turnover per year with the potential to grow rapidly in the coming years)
Applications are now CLOSED for 2017
WE SELECT 24 EMERGING ENTREPRENEURS
Group One – The Ideas Group
Eight Entrepreneurs with a business plan and/or Strategy Road Map but not ready for investment yet and Early Stage businesses get a sanity check. For this category there will be two group sessions and two one-to-one sessions with a seasoned Entrepreneur
Group Two – The Investor Ready Group
Eight Entrepreneurs with a Investor Ready Business Plan or business proposition that is ‘Investor Ready’ - get a critical review. This group will have an opportunity to pitch for investment to an audience of Angel Investors with two group sessions and two one-to-one sessions with a seasoned Entrepreneur/investor
Group Three – The Scaling Group
Eight Entrepreneurs running established businesses who want to scale and grow (Ideally a company of 10 employees and €1m+ turnover per year with the potential to grow rapidly in the coming years)– find out how to create, access and capture new opportunities. This category will have two group sessions and two one-to-one sessions with an experienced Entrepreneur
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND COST:
As there are only 8 places available in each group, each application will be reviewed and interviews will take place in February 2016 in Cork before a panel of 2/3 people or via Skype.
An all in fee of €390(+VAT) per participant will need to be paid at least 3 weeks before the start of the event, payment CANNOT be accepted at the event itself. (Co-founders are welcome at a cost of €300+VATpp)
- Group/Peer meetings with indepth discussions
- One-to-one meetings with a Seasoned Entrepreneur
- All workshops, presentations,
- Overnight accommodation
- Lunch both days and dinner on Friday night
- A profile piece in the Sunday Business Post prior to the event
- An opportunity to network with up to 30 of Ireland's most successful business leaders
The 2017 Entrepreneur Experience® is taking place on Friday 7th and Saturday 8th of April in Ballymaloe, Co. Cork. It will start at 09:30 on Friday and ends at 14:00 on Saturday, successful applicants must be available for the full event and failure to arrange payment in time will jeopardise your place at the event.