A unique opportunity for Ireland's emerging Entrepreneurs to gain exclusive access to some of Ireland's most successful Entrepreneurs.
The Entrepreneur Experience is a unique event for Ireland’s emerging Entrepreneurs to gain exclusive access to some of Ireland’s most successful Entrepreneurs. Developed by CorkBIC and driven by CorkBIC board member Jim Breen, CEO PulseLearning, this event is an exceptional opportunity for emerging entrepreneurs with a new idea, an investor ready proposition or with an established business that is seeking to scale.
The emerging entrepreneurs will get a critical review as well as being shown how to create, access and capture new opportunities with group and one-to-one sessions with some of Irelands leading Entrepreneurs.
The Emerging Entrepreneurs will be divided into 3 categories:
- New Project Entrepreneurs - Those who have an idea or action plan and want to get a sanity check.
- Investor Ready Entrepreneurs - Entrepreneurs with a plan or business propostion that is 'investor ready' and to get a critical review of same
- Entrepreneurs running an established Business - Entrepreneurs who want to scale or grow their busines and want to find out how to create, access and capture new opportunities.
Pictured at the launch of The Entrepreneur Experience were Jim Breen, CEO PulseLearning and CorkBIC Board Member and Michael Carey, Executive Chairman Jacob Fruitfield Food Group
Downloads and Applications
- To Download The Entrepreneur Experience Brochure Click Here
- To view The Entrepreneur Experience Press Release Click Here
For more information please contact
Tel: + 353 21 2307014